1st International Conference of Electromechanical Engineering and its Applications (IEMEAC 2019)
15-16th on December 2019
Electromechanical Engineering Department (EME) in University of Technology (UoT) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 1st International Conference of Electromechanical Engineering and its Applications (IEMEAC 2019) will be held in Baghdad from 15-16th on December 2019 by submitting the original high quality papers or studies related with the conference topics through attendance or live virtual video participating.
- promoting the modern applications of electromechanical engineering in all its branches:
- Electromechanical systems engineering
- Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering
- Navigation and Guidance engineering
- Unmanned aircraft systems engineering
- Exchange of scientific and practical experiences with specialists international universities.
- Encourage the researchers to publish the applied and practical academic research in Scopus or Master Journal List
All researchers can submite their papers for the conference using link below: