Admission, Registration and Graduation Regulations - Undergraduate
Morning Shift: (Direct Admission Requirements)
- Pass the computer based admission test, CBAT.
- Pass the interview with the admission committee.
- Total score = (High School GPA x 0.8) + (CBAT score x 0.2)
Morning Shift: (National Admission Requirements)
Requirements and selection process are administered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR)
Registration Requirements (All kind of admissions):
- Registration has to be done within 15 days of its opening.
- Colored copies of Civil Status ID and Citizenship Certificate, or a copy of the Iraqi national card for the student, student’s father, student’s mother.
- Authenticated high school certificate.
- 3 Photos
- Medical examination form
- A CD contains all the above required documents in addition to the hard copies.
- Successfully passed all curriculum materials for all classes.
- Completion of summer training.
- The high school certificate has to be audited.
- Department’s council approval on the class grades.